RULES AND REGULATION
1SAFETY MEASURES TO BE ADHERED WHILE USING ALL ACTIVITIES
- Stretching out Hands, Legs and Standing is not advisable while riding.
- Ensure that the Safety Belts and locks are properly fastened.
- Pregnant Mothers, Patients with Heart Ailments, High Blood Pressure, Convulsions, Dizziness are strictly advised against using these activities.
- Those who are under the influence of liquor are advised against using these rides.
- Parents and Guardians of the Children below three ft. (03) are not advised to carry them while riding.
- It’s the responsibility of the Parents or the Guardians of Children above three ft. (03) to ensure their safety.
- Refrain from Smoking while riding.
- Please do not try to get down until the machine comes to a perfect halt.
- Do not enter the protected (Fenced) area while the machines are in operation.
Write us a message
Proin condimentum fermentum nunc. Etiam pharetra, erat sed fermentum feugiat, velit mauris egestas quam, ut aliquam massa